Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Black and White Photography

Since so many of you humor my dream of someday being a fine arts photographer, I thought you might enjoy seeing a highlight of some of the black and white film that I had developed after last semester of Switzerland, Paris, Amsterdam, Ireland, Egypt, and home. Keep in mind that these are simply scanned negatives at the moment, but I am hoping to get a chance this summer to make many quality prints of these and others (so get your orders in now). Best-case scenario, I return to Washington, move out to Lummi Island, create a darkroom out of the extra bathroom, and print photographs and make pottery whenever the sun goes down, but we’ll see. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh,
The snow has melted, the snow man is the only thing that remains. Ally is upstairs sleepting with mom and thunder is rumbling outside. Thanks for sharing such a delightful blog entry. I went on line and read about the Rwenzori mountains, Mt. Baker of the Rwenzori, and will will keep exploring now that I know a little about where you are heading on Wednesday. I love you. Dad